Yeti & You
At Yeti, everyone is a problem solver. Together we have fun and work hard to build amazing products. We work in small, close-knit teams of designers, developers and product managers with our clients to quickly take ideas from sketches to code. A front end developer at Yeti is an engineer with a keen eye for design and who understands basic design principles. They collaborate with designers on building functional, intuitive and beautiful applications from the ground up.
Yeti is looking for a front-end developer who has some experience seeing products through prototyping, building and launch.
You will be a good fit for this role if you can identify with the following:
- Experience with one or more:
- mobile technologies (ex. Swift, Java, React Native)
- Desire to put every last pixel in its proper place
- Enjoy collaborating with designers
- Advocate for the user
- Able to work autonomously in a small collaborative team
- Have strong communication skills working on teams and with clients
- Take initiative to implement new technology and research best practices
- Understand the importance of documenting features, writing tests and maintaining a quality codebase
- Inspired to work on open source tools
If you don't fit the exact criteria above, please still feel free to apply. Our team is committed to self-improvement, growth and teaching one another.
This is a contract position with a potential to be contract-to-hire if you are interested.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include links to any existing projects that you'd like to share with us that show you enjoy building and creating.