Episode 1: Building An App With Chelsea Handler
In this episode of Yeti Radio, join Yeti President Tony Scherba and Design Director Geoff House as they describe the lessons they learned from designing an app with famous comedian Chelsea Handler. In the episode, they address a variety of questions, including:
- Describe the product, and what was the problem statement?
- What are the origin stories of the Gotta Go! app?
- What was the best part or your favorite part of the experience?
- What problems did you encounter along the way?
- What surprised you about the experience?
- What's next for the product?
- What lessons were learned?
- What, if anything, would you have done differently?
- What was the most embarrassing part?
- What was the learning curve like with learning a different industry and teaching film-industry people about apps?
- Did you solve your problem and how do you know?