Intro To Agile Development - A Crash Course
Product developers and development teams are constantly looking for more efficient ways to approach production. While a waterfall process has been widely adopted in the past, more and more teams are gravitating to agile development, which is a fresh & streamlined approach to project management and product development.
Watch this engaging video as Yeti's Co-Founder & EVP of Technical Development, Rudy Mutter provides a crash course on agile development, including key points such as:
- What is agile development?
- How does the agile process work?
- Key differences between agile processes versus waterfall processes
- The core benefits and advantages of the agile approach
- How the agile approach helps to streamline communication
- Who's in an agile team?
- Why does it make sense to switch to an agile approach?
- Why is Yeti agile?
- ...and more...