Episode 2: Creating Our First VR Experience
In this episode of Yeti Radio, join Yeti's Senior Designer Mike Godlewski, CTO Rudy Mutter, and Design Co-Op Evan McEldowney as they discuss what it was like to create Yeti's first VR experience: Tiny Eye. The episode focuses on a variety of questions, including:
- Describe the product, and what was the problem statement?
- What are the origin stories of Tiny Eye?
- What was the best part or your favorite part of the experience?
- What problems did you encounter along the way?
- What surprised you about the experience?
- What's next for the product?
- What lessons were learned?
- What, if anything, would you have done differently?
- Did you solve your problem and how do you know?